MQ-2 Smoke liquefied flammable gas sensor module methane gas
- Model: -
- SKU: cbn-0067
- Ketersediaan: Stock ada
MQ-2 sensor Description:
MQ-2 gas sensor sensitive material used in the clean air low conductivity tin oxide (SnO2). When there is the environment in which the combustible gas sensor, conductivity sensor with increasing concentration of combustible gases in air increases. Using a simple circuit to convert the change in conductivity of the gas concentration corresponding to the output signal. MQ-2 gas sensor high on gas, propane, hydrogen sensitivity of detection of natural gas and other flammable vapors are also very good. This sensor can detect a variety of flammable gas, is a low-cost sensors for a variety of applications.
Gas may be used in homes and factories leakage monitoring device suitable for the detection of gas, butane , propane , methane , smoke , etc. ;
Module Features :
1. using high-quality dual-panel design, with power indicator and TTL signal output instructions;
2. the switching signal having a DO (TTL) output and analog output AO ;
3. TTL output valid signal is low . ( Low-level signal when the output light can be directly connected to the microcontroller or relay module )
4. analog output voltage with the higher concentration of higher voltage.
5. a gas, natural gas, city gas , smoke better sensitivity.
6. there are four screw holes for easy positioning ;
7. Product dimensions : 32 (L) * 20 (W) * 22 (H)
8. has a long life and reliable stability
9. rapid response and recovery characteristics
Input voltage : DC5V Power consumption ( current ): 150mA
DO output : TTL digital 0 and and 5V)
AO output :V ( relative to pollution ) , the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
Special note: After the sensor is powered , needs to warm up around 20S, measured data was stable , heat sensor is a normal phenomenon , because the internal heating wire , if hot is not normal .